Post Status: ACTIVE
Job ID: 2021
Job Location(s): Abbotsford (British Columbia)
Drivers: Company Driver
Position Type: SINGLES
Triple Eight Transport is looking for a safety-driven, energetic and customer service-oriented company driver for Open board and dedicated triangle (BC-California-AB-BC)
- Open-board – USA/Canada
- On the road 7 to 10 days at a time.
- 24 days on the road per month and averaging 12,000 miles per month (regional freight might be required)
- Responsible for transporting Load Reefer/Dry-Van/Heat-Van
- Responsible for the safe operation of assigned vehicles and compliance with all health & safety regulations.
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- All other duties as required
- Valid Class 1 License and Clean Class 1 Driver abstract required.
- Must be Legal to work in Canada
- A Criminal Record Search will be required
- Minimum 3 years driving experience preferred but will look less as we can provide training with a Team instructor.
- Company Driver with tractor-trailer experience
- Refrigerated freight experience is an asset
- Reliable, flexible and punctual
- Strong communication skills
- Values safety
- Competitive Mileage rate
- Paid Safety bonus per mile paid quarterly
- Paid all live pick up & drops
- Paid layovers
- Paid Stat holidays
- Extended medical benefits
- US phone allowance provided
- Direct Deposit twice a month
- $50 incentive for pass inspections all levels
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
View Team Drivers details here: https://triple8.ca/careeropenings/company-driver/1002