1003 - City Driver
Working with your dedicated dispatcher and experienced team members gives you the opportunity to get the miles you want while considering your days at home. We understand life on the road so we work with our drivers to get them home when they need to be. Fully ELD compliant!
New equipment! Drive a state of the art, well maintained Freightliner and Internationals.
Dedicated Customs department to aid in north and south bound clearances!
- Fulltime assigned
- 24 days per month
- Additional premiums on top of your competitive base rate
- City Pick-up and delivery including assisting with loading and unloading as required. Some Regional work required.
- Must have authorization to legally work in Canada
- Must be 21 years at the time of filling application
- Willing to undergo security and CRC
- Minimum 12 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience, ideally 24 months
- Long haul experience preferred, combination of short haul and long-haul experience will be considered.
- Previous driving experience within the last 10 years in Canada and the United States.
- No more than 2 moving violations in the last 12 months
- No preventable accidents in the prior 12 months
- $23-$25/per hour
- Semi-monthly pay (get paid by 15th and by last day of the month)
- Direct-Deposit pay method
- Health and dental benefits coverage available
- Employee Portal for all your back-office needs